Any estimate re availability of the 8.28.0 version via the Ubuntu PPA?

Any estimate re availability of the 8.28.0 version via the Ubuntu PPA?

deoren
Is the policy to wait a bit between releasing a new stable release and
then building it for the PPA to make sure there are no issues with the
new release?

https://launchpad.net/~adiscon/+archive/ubuntu/v8-stable

Thanks.

Re: Any estimate re availability of the 8.28.0 version via the Ubuntu PPA?

David Lang
no, there are sometimes delays between the release and the PPA, but they are not
the result of a deliberate policy

David Lang

On 7/10/17 3:00 PM, David Lang wrote:
> no, there are sometimes delays between the release and the PPA, but they
> are not the result of a deliberate policy

I'm a new user of the PPA, so I wasn't sure what to expect re release
timeline. Thanks for confirming that it's variable.